Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Monkey See, Monkey Do?

CJ and I are doing a little Cookie A sock knit-a-long. First up is a pair of Monkey's. I did mine in Socks that Rock, lightweight in the Covelite color. These were knit for a friend using size 1 knit picks option needles. They were really fun and quick to make and I see what the attraction to this pattern has been about. I like them and I could see myself making another pair for myself. Up next, Baudelaire's.

In other news, I got a new haircut.

6 comments:

leah said...

Love the new haircut!

Emy said...

Your hair is so cute!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That is one hair cut, but it looks good on you. looks like you may be down a pound or two too. nice job. love you bunches. take care. your daddy

Sarah said...

Cute haircut!!
We need to get together soon

ikkinlala said...

I like your haircut!

I just finished my first pair of Monkeys a couple of days ago.

Unknown said...

So impressive on the sock front. Your last post on all your STR club projects was amazing! I'm going to be obnoxious and invite myself to play along with your sock-along. I have a pair of Baudelaires that I started and abandoned last summer. I'm sure I won't be able to keep up with you ladies but I'm crossing cables in solidarity.